So, I do not wash my hair every day and have little tricks that help me to keep my hair manageable and not gross ;)
I do up days, dry shampoo, headbands, scalp treatments, and one of my summer favorites- beach waves!!
Beach waves is a nice non-toxic way to get a little bit of texture and hold for your hair.
Click here for a quick video on how I make it!
DIY Beach Waves (thank you for sharing this Lindsey Elmore)
This spray will give a bit of texture and manageability to hair.
* 1/4 teaspoon epsom salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
* 1/8 teaspoon citric acid
* 1 tablespoon vodka
* 1/2 teaspoon jojoba oil
* 1/4 teaspoon vitamin E oil
* purified water, hot but not boiling
* 4 drops cedarwood essential oil
* 4 drops bergamot essential oil
* 3 drops tangerine essential oil
* 2 drops spearmint essential oil
1. Combine salts, citric acid, vodka, jojoba, and vitamin E oil in a small spray bottle.
2. Add hot water to almost fill the bottle. Attach sprayer and shake vigorously to dissolve salts.
3. Open the bottle and add essential oils.
1. Shake gently to incorporate before each use.
2. Spray generously on damp hair.
3. Scrunch hair with hands to encourage waves, and allow to air dry.
I just love what it does for my hair and hope that you do too!